Welcome to Energy Healing Melbourne’s Healing from Narcissism Counselling Recovery Program
Healing from Narcissism with Narcissism Counselling
My name is Astrid Ritenis, and I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor and EFT Practitioner.
I have also healed from Narcissistic Abuse.
Why Am I Qualified to Help You to Achieve Healing from Narcissism?
I have been the victim of painful relationships myself – experiencing toxic love and manipulation from people I trusted for their own benefit. I realised my history of Narcissistic Abuse (NA) when I was just a young child. This led myself to experience an ongoing pattern of destructive and painful relationships as ‘normal’ for me and continued for many years. As a specialist in energy healing, I am best qualified to help you, and on a more interpersonal level I can relate to what you have been through.
Why Narcissism Counselling Can Help You
Narcissistic Abuse is not simply restricted to a romantic partner, but also includes close friends and family which can cause a devastating impact on the way you view relationships today. Family members, partners, and even co-workers can create toxic relationships with you. Any relationship that you feel addicted to – but brings you unhappiness – is narcissistic abuse.
We internalise negative messages about ourselves, even more so when we feel hurt. Do any of these statements sound familiar to you?
- I feel lost
- I feel overwhelmed
- My life is filled with drama and negativity
- Why does she/he constantly lie?
- I never feel good about myself
- Why do I keep allowing this?
I can help you to regain your power and take control back of your life. I will help you heal the past hurt and trauma, and to recognise patterns that have previously held you hostage. I can help you move on from the person that you love the most, but has also hurt you the most.
How Does the Course Work?
Narcissism counselling allows you to change your thought patterns and encourage a no-contact approach (or limited contact if children are involved) through both Hypnosis Healing and EFT Tapping. This specialised course consists of 12 modules to be run every week. Each module is one hour and 15 minutes in length.
- How do we release trauma and belief systems created in childhood?
- Are you a victim of Narcissistic Abuse?
- How do we stop repeating patterns of unhealthy relationships as adults?
- Do YOU believe recovery is achievable?
- Will you have to re-live every ordeal to heal?
- Have you already tried to ignore and bury your childhood distress, and feel that you can only be loved if you continue sacrificing yourself to make others happy?
- Books, courses, therapy, affirmations – Have any of these means worked for you?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD or loneliness – and fear moving forward with your life?
- Can you change patterns from the wounded child to the healthy adult?
My Promise to You
After your first session – you will emerge with an internal strength you never knew you had before. You will have taken the first step to taking responsibility for your own healing. You will leave the session knowing that pain, trauma and drama need not be part of your everyday life.
Healing After Narcissism Program
- Release the Pain of No Contact
- Narcissistic Abuse – Recognise and Resolve No Contact
- Self-Care and Healing During No Contact
- Release the Pain of Co-Dependency
- Forgiveness and Recognition of Self
- Release the Pain of Betrayal
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Release the Pain of Taking on Responsibilities of the Narcissist
- Connect to Your Own Personal Power
- Release and Heal Connection with the Narcissist
- Connect to Your Own Emotions
- Be Free with Forgiveness and Love
This comprehensive treatment plan is included in your Healing after Narcissism package, and can also be customised to include other treatment areas such as anxiety and depression, food addiction and low self esteem. Contact me today to discuss an individualised, custom healing treatment package suited to your needs.
Healing and Recovery
Healing from Narcissistic Abuse is a process, but one that is definitely achievable with Narcissism Counselling. Healing work begins in our subconscious mind where I will work with you to reprogram your Inner Being. I will release the trauma from your Self by shifting it in your cells so it no longer exists. I will release fear and pain – and replace it with love and healing and light.
Reprogramming ourselves means a shift for future generations. Old patterns will not be replayed as we heal core wounds together. I can help you meet your Inner Being and begin the recovery of painful beliefs and family patterns in a safe space.
- Has the time come for you to heal the cause of the problem rather than exhaustively attempt to battle the symptoms?
- Are you tired and frustrated about always having to hand your power away?
- Do you recognise that the solution lies within your Self?
If you do – then contact me today and let’s start this journey of healing to give you a life where you no longer have to tolerate your trauma – instead, you can heal from it. If you are ready to begin living a quality life on your own terms – contact me at Energy Healing Melbourne today.
Disclaimer: This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this web site are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. Energy Healing Melbourne, is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to confer with your doctor with regard to information contained on or through this web site. After reading content from this web site, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.